What type of traveller are you?
You learn a lot about yourself when you travel because you see how you react to new situations. One thing I learned about myself was the type of traveler I was. People have different interests and personalities and that effects how they like to travel.
- Booshie traveller- you are the type of person that likes pictures of those five star resorts you see online with the spas and infinity pools. Your eyes widen when you see a Ferrari and talk about how one day you’ll have one. First class everythang if you had it your way. Five course meal let’s go.
- Frugal traveller- yeah you found an airbnb in a cement basement who cares it was $15 bucks. Hostiles or camping or sleeping in a car yes please. Street food for 10 cents I’ll take three. Did you hear the overnight bus is only $8! Or the Uber moto in Vietnam is only $1! Let’s get 7/11 sushi for $1. Your probably wondering how I know this. Its because I am a frugal traveller.
- Adventurous traveller- Oh my gosh. You can ride ostriches, rent motorcycles, and bungee jump. Let’s do it all. You generally come up with a million strange ideas of what to do in each country and by the end of the week you probably slept a total of 3 hours. You took a few risks that like eating questionable shack food that your friends gave you a concerning look for. You came to experience every experience you can.
- Lazy traveller- You came to relax. Vacation is for sitting in some sun and doing a little nothing. Can it be delivered or can we just go to bed? Are common questions. How about some TV? Let’s go the pool or just stay in tonight.
- Planner traveller- lets book everything 3 months in advance.
- Spontaneous traveller- Is that a carnival lets do that instead. As soon as they see something new and exciting they do go for it without thinking.
- Fast traveller- I saw it lets go to the next thing. We can 25 things to do today and we have to leave now if we want it all done by midnight.
- Slow traveller- I want to look at it a little longer. Smell the flowers. Oo is that a coffee shop lets stop there for a while.
- Touristy traveller- I want someone else to figure out what I should do and not worry about it. If it is a big group it is more comfortable and easy.
- Independent traveller- wants to run by their own clock and do what they want. Take steps off the beaten path and travel alone if it means doing what they want.